Terms & Conditions
Thanks for visiting! We created Tyrehub to make tyre purchasing easier, not more complicated, so we’ve tried to keep the terms and conditions as brief as we can. But here they are. By accessing and using tyrehub.co.nz (the Website) and the information in it (the Content) you’re agreeing with the following:
We do our best to make sure everything’s accurate and up to date. But we don’t warrant that everything will be:
- error-free, complete, true, accurate, timely, reliable or otherwise not misleading;
- free of viruses or other harmful components; or
- available or accessible.
We’ll make changes and improvements to the website and its content from time to time.
Nothing on this Website or in the Content should be taken to constitute advice of any kind.
The Tyrehub website must not be exploited for unauthorised commercial use. By using the site you agree not to:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content;
- use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users in relation to this Website;
- use any robot, spider, other automatic software or device, or manual process to monitor or copy this Website or the Content.
You also agree not to copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website or the Content except:
- in the case of blog posts, images and content in these that are shared via the sharing icons provided, provided that the information is then not copied, modified, republished, distributed, displayed or transmitted in any way other then the original social share enabled by the icons provided;
- in the case of referencing any other written information, where the source is correctly attributed to Tyrehub.
If you become aware of any infringements or suspected infringement by any third party of any intellectual property rights in this Website or the Content, you agree to immediately notify Tyrehub.
Tyre purchases are done directly with our dealers.
At Tyrehub we may process quote requests and put you in touch with one of our dealers. By proceeding with any transaction, you agree that the final agreement to purchase tyres is an agreement between yourself and the dealer you are working with, and that Tyrehub is not in any way a related party to this.
Nothing on this Website should be taken to represent a warranty of any kind.
Agreements with Tyrehub dealers to purchase tyres will be covered by the Consumer Guarantees Act, if that law is applicable to that transaction. Any product claims will be dealt with via the dealer that the sale was originally transacted with.
We’ll protect your data.
We’ll update this from time to time.
Tyrehub may change these terms and conditions by posting a new version on this Website. Any use of this Website after a change of the terms and conditions takes effect will be governed by the most recent terms and conditions of use.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws applicable in New Zealand. Any disputes will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Zealand.